As Owner of Loucks Wholesale Tractor Consignment Auction LLC (WTC), I would like to introduce myself; I am Chad Loucks from Linesville, PA. I reside at my Carpenter Road farm. I am a graduate of:
- Linesville High School: Linesville, PA
- Pennsylvania College of Technology: Williamsport, PA
- Reppert School of Auctioneering: Auburn, IN
I’ve been raised in the auction business most of my life because my mother, Tammy Loucks, known as “The Lady Auctioneer”, has made auctioneering her profession as well as our family business. While growing up, my sister Ann and I never had a babysitter; we always went to work with mom. You could find us running slips to the office or behind the barn practicing our best auction chant. In 1998, my mom started her own auction business. The auction business became my weekend and summer job. In 2000, my mom and John Newhard teamed up to own and operate Newhard’s Wholesale Tractor Consignment Auction (WTP), which grew quickly and became more successful each year. During the summer of 2002 at the age of 16, I graduated from the Reppert School of Auctioneering as an apprentice auctioneer and gained auctioneer experience at WTP. Before graduating high school in 2004, I was recognized at the Pennsylvania Farm Show as the Western Region Star in Ag Sales & Service. After High School, I continued my education at Pennsylvania College of Technology (Penn State’s Technical School) where in 2006, I received an associate degree in Operating and Maintaining Heavy Equipment. I’ve been employed as a Heavy Equipment Operator/Mechanic traveling most of the East coast working on different construction projects ever since. In the fall of 2007 after a successful career in the consignment auction business at WTP, Mr. John Newhard decided it was time for retirement. Now, I’ve decided to pick up where my mentors left off.
In 2012, I formed Loucks Wholesale Tractor Consignment Auction LLC (WTC) located in Saegertown, PA. This business is operating in the same location as the former WTP. We are still specializing in selling farm equipment and farm related items, such as tractors, implements, lawn & garden, salvage tractors & much more! This consignment auction will be held the last Saturday of every month starting at 9:00 AM, February through and including October. Our great location is located just off the Saegertown exit of I-79, which provides easy access from the Tri-State area of New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. This location has a 2500 sq. ft. office and warehouse surrounded by a 3 acre, gravel lot. We also have off road, gravel parking.
- To produce Quality Service with the highest standards of Ethics and Professionalism
- To help customers find what they need at the price they are willing to pay
- To understand clients and customers are the reason for our existence and meeting their needs will determine our success
- To remember that although volume and compensation are necessary measurements of success, good judgment, appreciation of opportunity, and satisfaction of a job well done is equally fulfilling
- To always believe that the secret to success is good old-fashion hard work and honesty